MyOLSD is the name of the official web portal of the Olentangy Local School District, that is to be used by their students and staff.
Let us go through what is myolsd, how to use the myolsd.com website, and how to retrieve your myOLSD password in this page.
What is myOLSD?
myolsd or my.olsd.us is the official website for the staff and students of Olentangy Local School District.
The OLSD in the myolsd stands for Olentangy Local School District, in case you didn’t know about it already.
myOLSD Portal Benefits
- Google Drive
- Brain Pop
- Discovery Education
Why Doesn’t http://my.olsd.us Open for Me?
If you try to open the my.olsd.us. website, it might not open and it will be showing this:
You have to use the new website for myOLSD, https://launchpad.classlink.com/olentangy.
How to Login to myOLSD Portal?
- Username and Password for the OLSD website.
- Or, ClassLink QuickCard.
You can use either of these to login to the myolsd website.
Let us walk you through login method using username and password.
- Visit the Olentangy Local School District website, https://launchpad.classlink.com/olentangy.
- Click on the “myOLSD” button.
- On the next page, you have to enter your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “OK” button.
- You will be logged in to your OLSD user account.
Now let us go through how you can login using the ClassLink QuickCard:
- Visit the myolsd website.
- On the next page, click on the QuickCard button.
- On the next page, you will be asked for camera permission.
- Grant that permission.
- You will now have to show your ClassLink QuickCard on to the camera.
- Show it to the camera and you will be logged in to your account online.
How to Reset your myOLSD Password?
If you forgot your password for myOLSD website, let us break the bad news to you, myOLSD website does not allow you to reset your password using the website.
You have to ask for instructions from your school district to reset your password. You have to tell them you lost your password, and they will be able to reset it for you.
How to Retrieve your myOLSD Username?
Retrieving your username is also the same case as that of password we talked about above. You cannot retrieve the username online using the website. You have to contact the authorities about that.
About Olentangy Local School District
Olentangy Local School District is a school district in southern Delaware County in Ohio, with a small portion in Franklin County in Ohio. It is the largest district in Delaware county, and has also grown to being the 4th largest district in the state of Ohio.
Olentangy local school district consists of:
- 16 elementary schools
- 5 middle schools
- 4 high schools
Myolsd Portal Login Help
The following are the contact details for myOLSD portal help.
You can use this contact to get help with the myOLSD portal if something doesn’t work on the website.
- Address – Olentangy Schools, 7840 Graphics Way Lewis Centre, OH 43035
- Phone Number for Olentangy School District – (740)657-4050
- Fax Number for Olentangy School District – (740)657-4099
Final Words: MyOLSD
So that was everything there was to know about myolsd portal. We hope we were of help to you, if you come across any issues with the portal, you have to contact customer support.